Shipping Rates and Policies
JesusBoat.com can ship your religious keepsake gifts to most locations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Pacific Rim. If you are in a location we cannot ship to we will notify you immediately via email.
The following are the general shipping guidelines.
• All packages should be shipped to the address where your receive mail.
• Shipping costs are calculated by the weight of the products in your order. The cost is calculated automatically by the website and is specific to your location.
We offer the following shipping services via the Israel Postal Authority:
- Takes approximately 3 weeks for delivery.
- This option is available for orders that weigh less than 2 kilograms and can have any value.
- This option is availble for retail and wholesale orders.
Other shipping options
Customs Clearance, Charges or Duties: The customer is responsible to pay any and all fees, charges, or duties applied by the customs authority of the delivering country. JesusBoat.com is not responsible for nor has any control over clearing packages through the customer's country's customs. JesusBoat.com had no standing on decisions regarding custom clearance policies or any customs fees, charges, or duties charged to the customer, or the amounts imposed. Furthermore, it is the customer's responsibility to contact the customs authorities in their country if an issue arises. JesusBoat.com can not contact customs authorities on behalf of the customer. All importing issues are the sole responsibility of the customer.