The Holy Land Messianic Calendar, Sept 2019-2020, Internet Special Price
The Calendar features the celebrated artwork by David Roberts of historical Israel. Includes Biblical/Jewish holidays, Jewish & Gregorian dates, candle lighting times, Hebrew Learning Pages. Calendar dates Sept 2019 - December 2020. Open Dimensions: 13 1/2 x 17 1/2 inches | 34 x 44 cm
Item # : CL008
"The Holy Land" Messianic Hebrew Heritage Calendar, September 2019-December 2020
Special price of US $16.00 plus shipping for online orders!
Regular cost of US $19.00 plus shipping for all other methods of ordering.
An exceptionally beautiful 16-month (Sept 2019 to Dec 2020) illustrated calendar featuring the classic artwork of the Holy Land by David Roberts. The Holy Land calendar is composed, designed and printed in the Galilee of Israel. It features fourteen original watercolors were created in the mid-19th century and tell the story of the Holy Land in that era accompanied by appropriate Bible verses. This stunning calendar is the perfect accompaniment to your devotions for the year. It is the most comprehensive Messianic Hebraic calendar you will find.
Please check out the pictures for examples of the calendar's amazing formatting.
- ALL MAJOR BIBLICAL/JEWISH HOLIDAYS (“The LORD’s Appointed Times”) explained in a special reference chart at back of calendar. MAJOR ISRAELI HOLIDAYS also included.
- HOLIDAYS denoted on calendar in different colors in English and transliterated Hebrew as well as alternative Torah names of holidays.
- All dates in both Jewish/Lunar and Gregorian/solar calendar systems, in ENGLISH AND HEBREW
- References shown for all WEEKLY SCRIPTURE PORTIONS (Torah and Haftarah), plus “Gospel Portions.”
- SABBATH (Shabbat) beginning and ending times for Jerusalem
- Fascinating Hebrew LEARNING PAGES making this much more than just a calendar.
- When you are finished with the calendar, each page SUITABLE FOR FRAMING
- Each calendar day has a LARGE WRITING AREA. In addition, each calendar month has one or more writing spaces for reminders and notes.