JesusBoat.com can ship your religious keepsake gifts to most locations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Pacific Rim. If you are in a location we cannot ship to we will notify you immediately via email.
If your order is not delivered in the specified amount of time for the shipping method chosen, please contact Customer Care. JesusBoat.com will help as much as possible with all issues arising from the delivery of the parcel. However, if an issue with the customs authorities arises, this is the sole responsibility of the customer (see below for more about customs).
The following are the general shipping guidelines.
• All orders are shipped via the Israeli Postal Authority and will be delivered by your local post office.
• All packages should be shipped to the address where your receive mail.
• We can ship to PO Boxes, APOs and FPOs.
• Shipping costs are calculated by the weight of the products in your order. The cost is calculated automatically by the website and is specific to your location.
We offer the following shipping services via the Israel Postal Authority:
• Takes upto 6 weeks from the day you submit your order.
• This option is available for orders that weigh less than 2 kilograms and/or are valued under $200 as per the Postal Services policy.
• This option is not available to wholesale customers.
- Takes approximately 3 weeks for delivery.
- This option is available for orders that weigh less than 2 kilograms and can have any value.
- This option is availble for retail and wholesale orders.
Express Mail Service (EMS)
• Takes approximately 7-10 days from the day you submit your order.
• Orders weighing more than 2 kilograms and/or valued more than $200 are required to be shipped via EMS.
• All wholesale orders must be shipped via EMS no matter the weight.
Other shipping options
For large heavy orders or orders with a very high value other shipping options may be available. JesusBoat.com will notify you via email if another delivery service would be more advantageous for that particular order.
Customs Clearance, Charges or Duties: The customer is responsible to pay any and all fees, charges, or duties applied by the customs authority of the delivering country. JesusBoat.com is not responsible for nor has any control over clearing packages through the customer's country's customs. JesusBoat.com had no standing on decisions regarding custom clearance policies or any customs fees, charges, or duties charged to the customer, or the amounts imposed. Furthermore, it is the customer's responsibility to contact the customs authorities in their country if an issue arises. JesusBoat.com can not contact customs authorities on behalf of the customer. All importing issues are the sole responsibility of the customer.
If a customer chooses not to pay the imposed duties or has ordered a prohibited item as per their their country's policies, it is the responsibility of the customer to contact the customs authorities to ask the parcel to be returned to sender. Only once the parcel arrives back to the JesusBoat.com warehouse will the customer be given a refund for the products.