Full Circle by Raymond Robert Fischer. 306 pages
Raymond Robert Fischer
The Church returns to its true Jewish heritage as it discovers Yeshua and Christianity in ancient Judaism and the Dead Sea Scrolls.
Important New Discoveries Revealed by the author:
Bob Fischer and his wife, Donna, have lived in Tiberias, Israel since they made Alianh in 1992. Bob is a Messianic Jew; Donna is married into the covenant. Bob is a graduate of the University of Rochester, BA (1956) and Faith Seminary (MA, 1994, LHD, 2003). Bob is the author of three scholarly books: The Messianic Seal of the Jerusalem Church, The Children of God, Full Circle and an accredited DVD course, all of which are widely used as texts to teach the Jewish Roots of Christianity at seminary, bible college, church, and home levels. The Door Where it Began. is his first novel. As an adjunct professor, Bob periodically teaches a course on Jewish Original of Christianity at Faith Seminary.
- The Jewish Roots of the Christian Church are Nazarene Essene
- There are many clear references to Yeshua (Jesus) in the Dead Sea Scrolls
- The Triune Godhead is a well documented Ancient Jewish Understanding
- The callings of God upon Jewish and Gentile Believers are distinctly different
- False teachers have arisen in Israel and throughout the world who are polluting the Church with salvation threatening apostasy and dangerous heresy.
Bob and Donna are greatly blessed with three daughters: Robin, Cindy and Julie. They have been even further blessed with four grandchildren: Michele, Paul, Daniel and Adam.
Out of Stock